View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 11:27 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

"Gorsebirrdd." The tom dragged out her name. "I don't want you for your kits, heck I only want kits if you do. I don't love anyone else but you! Gorsebird, I remember everything. I remember how we first met- we met from being paired up in a patrol. Your the only one I love, I swear to Starclan. How else do you want me to prove it?!" Stormglare said, he did remember a lot of it very well. He always did. To be honest, he was close to telling her off and that he never really wanted kits. However he was happy to have them now. Stormglare didn't even know who this Slitstrider tom was, but he didn't like him. No. He despised him. His tail lashed angrily, trying so hard to keep his voice down.

[ i gtg but I'll reply in the afternoon ]
Gorsebird knew that if she played the 'You don't love me' card one more time Stormglare was going to snap so she quickly switched her mood from livid to dolor making her body tremble ever so slightly as she blinked her big doe eyes at him, "I-I'm s-sorry Stormglare for acting like such a horrible mate and m-mother. It's j-just so hard because I-I feel so sick." Gorsebird mewed weakly, "I d-didn't want to t-tell you because I t-thought you'd get mad b-because I'm not p-perfect like you!." Gorsebird wept, letting out a few pain whimpers and hoping that her 'despair'would get pity out of the tom.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 14th, 2018 at 07:11 AM.