View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 09:18 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Stormglare let out a pleased purr, a small smile on his face for a brief second. One of his kits were normal at least. The tom was a pure blood tom so, he suspected nothing less. His expectations were raised for her, unlike her sister's. "How wonderful, she'll be one of the best warriors in no time. " He said, not exactly liking the idea of his perfect kit going out in battle but she would manage. He didn't want her to get scarred. Stormglare was going to make sure of it that she didn't turn out as a wrong cat. She wouldn't mate with anyone outside the clan. Another she-cat. Nope. Stormglare squinted his eyes a little but before sighing. "I highly doubt it. Streamkit is going to be perfect, just you see!" He meowed, a hint of annoyance in his voice but hid it well. He didn't care for Gorsebird's former litter. He never really met them, anyway. He bit back a retort.

"I pray to StarClan that your right, love. I mean it would break my heart if all my kits were flawed! I mean cats would start to talk, and before you know I'd be the laughing stock of the clan! I simply won't have Stormglare I won't!" She blubbered softly. She thought kits were supposed to boost your reputation not destroy!

Last edited by Tavvi; February 13th, 2018 at 09:35 PM.