View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:52 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_tail View Post
Leaftail yawned as she stepped out of the warriors' den. No matter how early she slept, she never seemed to wake up refreshed. Her eyes skimmed the clearing and landed on the fresh-kill pile--almost empty. Hunting would wake me up, she thought to herself. But with who? She swept her gaze across the clearing and found a young apprentice sitting near the apprentice den. She could have sworn she'd seen him somewhere, but she wasn't sure what his name was--Squirrelpaw, maybe? She shrugged and headed towards him.
(@Boba Fett)
Sorrelpaw was sitting in the shade of the apprentices' den, grooming himself and hoping he wasn't spotted. He was never really good with conversations, he had a small amount of... What do you call it? Oh, yeah! Social awkwardness. When he saw a she-cat, probably around newish but not quite new warrior age, padding towards him he tried to look small as if she would just walk right past him and not see him. Though he knew that this wouldn't actually happen, of course.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.