View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2018, 07:45 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Cannoli and Darkleaf's hunting ground (ask to join)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
DarkLeaf quickly climbed up the tree and grabbed Cannoli by the neck fur and pulled her up "You did good for your first try...well except for almost falling" She said looking at the fresh kill "You're a natural Hunter" The she cat was happy that Cannoli hunted well for her first try "Wanna keep practicing? If you do I think we should try a mouse they're a bit harder to hunt"
@Casual Scribbles
Cannoli sighed in relief as she was hauled up onto the branch. She dug her claws in, trembling, but glowing under Darkleaf's praise.

"I c-can hunt mice on th-the ground, right?" She whimpered, hanging the still-warm squirelly across the branch carefully. "I don't have to climb again?"

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/