Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post
Name:____Kit
Sexuality:
Appearance:
@Megan
Name: Pebblekit Pebblepaw Pebbleheart
Clan: Riverclan
Personality: Pebblekit is a shy but adventurous cat. He loves to run around with his siblings (if he has any) and get them all into trouble. His boisterous personality is dimmed however when talking to new or older cats. He often stutters and won't make eye contact. This allows for some miscommunication as the other cats think Pebblekit is being rude but in reality he's just shy. Due to his shy personality and adventurous nature, Pebblekit is very independent. He prefers to explore on his own but will sometimes include his siblings in his travels. Pebblekit is very loyal to his clan and will defend any cat at the cost of his life. Pebblekit dreams of the day when he will become a warrior and get to protect his clan.
Sexuality: Demisexual (experiences strong emotional attachments after they have come to know a certain cat very well.)
Appearance: https://imgix.ranker.com/user_node_i...rop&crop=faces

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Last edited by Twilight01; February 5th, 2018 at 09:44 PM.