Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:00 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"Well, cats have claws and tempers for a reason, we can't expect them to be at peace forever," Bravesky meowed. "And the kits? They'll grow out of it," he added as a afterthought. "How... How are our kits?" he asked quietly, feeling the ever present pick of guilt. He should be there, helping Witheredpelt, being their father, instead he was dead. Why did he have to die? He couldn't even remember what had killed him, he just remembered the pain, and the burning sensation that he had felt. "You're lucky... You'll always be lucky, not every cat can say they survived a battle of... that size," he shivered as he recalled how many cats had joined Starclan's ranks that time. He was wondering how many cats would say this war between the clans was there last battle. He purred as he lifted his gaze to Witheredpelt's eyes. Forgetting all his problems for just a moment.
Witheredpelt looked at her dead mate with a dip of her head in a low purr. "Our kits are doing good." replied the elder. The molly gave her neck a quick scratch as a bite began to itch.
(Sorry it's short. Im doing this on my phone)

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.