My Mood: Flirty

Default Re: Shadowclan Medcat Apprentice Applications

minkpaw
[minkkit, minkmouth]
7 moons
xe/xer [tom, genderqueer]
questioning
megalomaniac

egocentric. non-empathetic. oriented. envious. perfectionist. shameless.

egocentric.

if it hasn't been made clear already, minkpaw things that xey are much better than everyone else and are extremely boastful. xey believe that xey are more beautiful than anyone else, inside and out. xe goes through a lot to make this obvious, always talking about xemselves and how much better than everyone else they are, and how much xey love xemselves. xey never talk someone else up, rather talk them down for the sake of xemselves.

non-empathetic.

minkpaw cares very little about any other cat or animal. xey only care about xemselves. xey cannot even sightly begin to relate to anyone else or xer problems until xey had been in the situation xemself at a point in time that xey can remember and that it impacted xem and xer life directly. for example, if xey were to be attacked by a hawk and severely injured, xey could relate to someone else who was attacked by a hawk. however, if xey were attacked by a hawk but it did not hurt xem or only gave minor injuries, xey would not be able to relate and empathize.

oriented.

minkpaw is very at home in shadowclan. xey adapted easily to the area and to the prey types, finding that xey both understood shadowclan's territory, but other territories xey had passed through in journeys to gatherings. xey found that xey easily found xer place in new and strange surroundings, lining up perfectly in every place's food chain.

envious.

minkpaw easily feels discontented and resentful when someone xey know possesses fame or qualities that xey xemselves do not. xey can't help but feel a twinge of envy and jealousy when xey see someone older than xem or of a higher rank. it hurts xer feelings and generally bowls xer mood over when too much of this self-esteem ruining problem hits xem.

perfectionist.

minkpaw doesn't care if anyone or anything else is perfect. xey only care that xey xemselves stand out and appear absolutely amazing. xey want to appear perfect, the person that everyone else strives to be, the best of role models, the idol that everyone loves, and xey do anything and everything to get there. it ranges from hours a day spent grooming and giving xemselves utmost attention and upkeep, but to spreading rumors and doing terrible things to put other cats and general competition down.

shameless.

not once has minkpaw been caught openly expressing xer shame over something naughty or bad they have done. it simply never happened. rather, xey suppress it within xemselves in an attempt to look better than they truly are. this leads to random angry outbursts when xey simply overflow, like a cloud that had built up a terrible storm that would threaten a town. when mink is mad, everyone will know that xe is mad.

mental age is about twice xer current age.

strong in quickly getting xer opinion across and standing up for what xey xemselves believe is right, which isn't always as right as xey make it seem.
weak in going ahead and telling the truth and making what they mean to say clear and obvious without exaggeration.

has a particular soft spot for lavender color points and stories of the older cat's pasts, frogs, and leafbare.
despises young kits and anything that has to do with them, along with cats of any kind that believe they are better than mink, whether in rank, appearance or personality.

extreme agateophobia. mild automysophobia.

part laperm, part mix.
minkpaw is a broad tabby with curly, easily tangled mid length fur. xey have a pale, fawn-colored jaw and undercoat, which shows most at xer chest and belly. xer markings are hard to see due to xer curls, mixing the brown and black together into one subtle deep brown. xer tabby markings are most easily seen on xer legs, crown and towards the base of xer tail. xey have rings around xer eyes, which come together and bridge over xer nose with a very stand-out orange. xer paws are somewhat gloved with a more gray color over xer more common brown. xer most drawing feature is xer bright, green eyes, the highlight of xer entire face. the eyes make xem seem to light up, bringing xer entire appearance together.

"Ah, ah!" Minkpaw spoke decievingly to the younger kit that had curiously approached xem. "Don't try to stray from camp like you just did, mousebrain! Haven't you heard of what happens to all the kits that leave camp? They get gobbled up by foxes. I've seen it happen myself, and can you guess who was there to save them?" Xe didn't even pause to let the kit respond. "Me! I had to go out in the dark that foggy night to snatch the kit away from that mean old fox. If I hadn't been out hunting, you would've lost an accomplice, and the clan would have lost who would have became a valuable warrior. And when I leave here, if I see you've left our camp, I won't come to save you. I'll let the foxes go right ahead and swallow you whole since this clan, no clan, needs a cat that cant even follow simple orders." Mink bared xer teeth at the kit. Of course, the story xe told was incorrect and far from honest, but Mink would do anything to scare a cat younger than xemself. Especially knowing that someone would snitch if the kit had gotten killed after seeing xe and the young one together, and Mink not doing anything about it. Xey puffed xer chest out and turned, going off towards the apprentice's den, all big and bold after the story xey had told.

woly poly (;
@king kaleb!

Last edited by loupnoir; January 20th, 2018 at 07:23 PM.