View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 06:28 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

@2018 Okapi
[ here's a list of the herbs she left on the ground, the ones that aren't out of reach;; chervil, feverfew, goldenrod, thyme, poppy seeds, tansy, and i'll let 1 deathberry be out ]

Juniperpaw had been sorting through her herb store when she decided she didn't have enough feverfew. Luckily for her, feverfew was a very common herb in RiverClan and could easily be found at the riverbank. She huffed, gently patting a couple herb piles into place on the floor. She'd put them back in their spots when she returned, but right now she was more focused on gathering herbs than shoving leaves and berries into nicks in the walls. If she had seen the bright red deathberry hiding under the chervil roots then she definitely would've put the herbs away, but the berry hid from her sight. In a rush to find the herbs and return in case she had patients, the partly-trained young medicine cat gave the herbs a quick surveying before she hurried out of the den, unknowledgeable as to what would happen in her absence.

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 16th, 2018 at 06:28 PM.