View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:10 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
@Megan
The light gray tabby watched quietly, waiting for just the right moment. Whitheredpelt, no. Her name was Cinderstep, it always would be to him. Bravesky's green eyes, shining with starlight, shone even brighter as she came into view. Though she was scarred, her white and light ginger fur patchy and ruffled, she was still beautiful to him. "Cinderstep... Witheredpelt... Hi," he spoke softly as he stepped on soft paws over to her. His proud stance and gentle gaze showed none sign of the agony he had endured in his last moments. "How are you? Have you been doing good? Are the apprentices taking care of you?" he asked, ears pricking. He wished he could walk out of the cave with her and go back to Shadowclan, but that was a fool's wish. He sat down, waiting for her to respond.
Whitheredpelt let out a smile, purring lightly as her dead mate spoke. "I've been good. The apprentice's have been wonderfull to me. There are some kits that are scarred of me, but they grow to get used to it." replied Witheredpelt. The old molly sat down, since her side began to hurt from walking from camp all the way to the starcave. She always had to visit him when she was feeling down. At least her kits came to visit. "Its been hard. I was lucky enough to have escaped the battle. Nobody is really alliwed out of camp at this time. I just wish all clans would get along." meowed Witheredpelt.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.