questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: [ kit finder ] Bundle Of Joys

Name → Brightkit
Age → Unborn
Gender → Female
Sexuality → Heterosexual
Which kit? → Kit 1
Appearance-Click- a small and thin kit with long limbs and short, glossy fur. She looks much like her father, identical almost, with large ears and big amber eyes. A dark streak runs down her spine, and her tail tip and paws are the same dark color. Brightkit's chin and throat are white, though it fades to a paler red before it reaches her chest. The same pale red color of her underbelly, just a little lighter than the rest of her coppery pelt.
Personality → Brightkit isn't quite 'living' up to her namesake, as she's actually quite dark and moody a lot of the time, bitter towards everyone who gets to live, while she was never even given a chance, whisked away to StarClan before she even got to take her first breath. She's jealous of the siblings that get to stay down in the Clans, while she can't. She is very snappy and rude, and doesn't know when to hold her tongue. Even the slightest thing will get on Brightkit's bad side, not that she really has a good side. Or if she does, Brightkit doesn't acknowledge it.
Other → Nope
Mention me → @Spiral Whirl