View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 08:18 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw had never been so shocked. She stared at Rainpelt through wide eyes, lower jaw dropped slightly. She was frozen where she stood, unable to think or react. Finally, after a moment of being present in Rainpelt's desperation, Juniperpaw felt sadness and anger flood her. She was sad that Rainpelt had reached somewhere so low that she introduced such an idea. She was angry that Rainpelt even brought up such a thing. However, somehow, she managed to keep calm. ``Rainpelt, that's not the answer in this situation. I don't understand why you feel the way you do, and don't feel pressured to tell me, but we're talking about lives here. Besides, I can't help you there. I don't know how to do that and even if I did, why should I? My duty is to save life, not kill it. You're going to have to be strong, Rainpelt, very strong. If it helps, I'm right here, and if you'll let me, I'll help walk you through this. I'd like to be friends, honestly, but first you must allow yourself to accept help - my help.``
@Deranged Llama @Suspiciousmindz

Rainpelt's fur fluffed as Juniperpaw flatly rejected the idea, and began preaching at her. She was practically choking on her anger by the time she spoke again. "You're right! You don't understand! You don't know anything about this and I'm sorry I even came here today. What good did I really expect a little kit to be able to do?!" She screeched with a snarl. Before the young medicine cat could say anymore, Rainpelt turned and bolted from the den, a blur of fur and rage.