View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:11 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Deranged Llama @Suspiciousmindz
(I'm gonna get just a little bit dark here. Buckle up!)

Rainpelt stared at the young medicine cat, her eyes darting frantically to search for something, anything. An escape? She couldn't be pregnant. She couldn't have half-clan kits. She couldn't let the one time she broke the warrior code mar her for life in the form of a kit becoming a clanmate that she would see every single day. She looked at Juniperpaw again with a desperation she never knew she could feel so strongly. "Can't you... Isn't there something you can give me for this? Like an herb? Something that can... take care of this?" She asked. Shame set upon her the instant the question was out of her mouth. The only thing she could add by way of explanation was, "I can't be pregnant, Juniperpaw. I can't!"
Juniperpaw had never been so shocked. She stared at Rainpelt through wide eyes, lower jaw dropped slightly. She was frozen where she stood, unable to think or react. Finally, after a moment of being present in Rainpelt's desperation, Juniperpaw felt sadness and anger flood her. She was sad that Rainpelt had reached somewhere so low that she introduced such an idea. She was angry that Rainpelt even brought up such a thing. However, somehow, she managed to keep calm. ``Rainpelt, that's not the answer in this situation. I don't understand why you feel the way you do, and don't feel pressured to tell me, but we're talking about lives here. Besides, I can't help you there. I don't know how to do that and even if I did, why should I? My duty is to save life, not kill it. You're going to have to be strong, Rainpelt, very strong. If it helps, I'm right here, and if you'll let me, I'll help walk you through this. I'd like to be friends, honestly, but first you must allow yourself to accept help - my help.``