View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2018, 06:04 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Rainpelt's tail gave a single irritated lash as she stared down at the medicine cat. She should have known there was no way this would quick. The younger cat was going to waste her time with inane questions. She gave a huff, "I'm attempting to eat more than usual. No luck recently with that." The question about her stomach made her flick an ear, narrowing her gaze she quietly admitted. "Yes... Like it's quivering." Wrinkling her nose with disgust, she guessed at what the medicine cat might be leaning. "Do you suppose I have some kind of parasite?" she asked, her cold demeanor faltering as she raked her mind for an memories of a cat who had gotten belly worms and how they were treated.
Juniperpaw was silent for a moment, debating how she would get her point across to the hard-headed feline. Rainpelt didn't seem like the type who wanted a family, but then again, Juniperpaw didn't personally know the she-cat. The medicine cat began, ``Er, no, I mean...`` Juniperpaw trailed off and inhaled heavily, preparing herself for a verbal attack. ``Unless you'd call kits parasites.`` She shrugged casually as if the situation was no big deal. Juniperpaw wondered if these kits would have a positive future with Rainpelt as their mother. She hoped the warrior would take on a more motherly role and adopt a maternal instinct.