View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:15 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

@FadingEchoes

Juniperpaw was quick in gathering the poppy seeds. She swiped them from their place and carried them over to Ripplepaw. The medicine cat offered the warrior apprentice a warm smile, ``Don't fret. The more you rest, the quicker you'll get around to your apprentice duties.`` She carefully set the small, rounded black seeds at Ripplepaw's paws and explained, ``Just swallow them. I recommend you head directly to your nest - grab some fresh-kill on the way.`` Juniperpaw stood before the other she-cat, watching to make sure the injured feline took the herbs without resistance. She was certain that in a few days the apprentice would be back to normal! - so long that she followed Juniperpaw's directions.

@Charmer

Juniperpaw shot up in her nest the second a spotted-pelted feline entered the den. Some of the undergrowth that built her nest was tossed from its place at her abrupt movement and she turned her head sharply to blankly watch bits of it come undone. After a moment of staring at the nest she'd have to fix later Juniperpaw looked back to her next patient and flashed the irritated she-cat a bright grin, clearly unfazed by Rainpelt's cold greeting. The young medicine cat shuffled closer to Rainpelt and despite the warrior's irritable nature, was reminded of the nursery. ``Uh, well, if you've been feeling ill for weeks now I think I should do something more than toss you an herb and demand you swallow it.`` The mottled apprentice was already putting things together. She wasn't oblivious to the signs, especially being raised in a den where such cats expressed these signs.

Based off Rainpelt's sharp tongue and short temper, Juniperpaw wasn't sure if the feline was ready for this step in life, but it wasn't her place to say. Instead, she sat down and tilted her head slightly as she questioned, ``You say you've been feeling nauseous? Are you eating more than normal? Does your stomach feel odd?``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; January 11th, 2018 at 04:16 PM.