Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 06:45 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: The Starcave

@starfall

Juniperpaw rose to find Fallenstream - no, Fallenstar - standing above her. She took a quick moment to register the fact that the dark-pelted tomcat would now be working closer alongside her. She reveled in the fact that he seemed to approve of her role in the clan, unlike Russetstar, which let her feel somewhat more comfortable with the new leader. She flashed him an eager grin, a kit-like excitement stretched across her face. Juniperpaw approved greatly of Fallenstar and was looking forward to working with him, perhaps even forming a strong bond with the older feline. Suddenly, her flamboyant grin faded into what she hoped was a comforting smile. Compassion flooded her gaze.

Quietly, Juniperpaw meowed to him, ``Don't you worry, Fallenstar. I'm right behind you.`` She could relate to him currently, the weight that must surely be pulling him down. She bet he was doubting himself and his abilities, just as she had done when Geckoleaf chose her to be her apprentice. Juniperpaw had been skilled when it came to hiding her pain - she hoped Fallenstar was, too. As superiors among their clanmates, they must remain strong for those they are responsible for. However, Juniperpaw wanted the new leader to know he could confide in her. Though they had to remain strong for those who looked up to them, they did not have to hide from everyone, including each other. Juniperpaw was there to help Fallenstar carry the weight he cannot carry alone. Though she was young, she's been through a lot within her seven moons which gave her experience and experience gifted her with wisdom. She was willing to help Fallenstar in anyway possible. ``Remember, you can rely on me for anything. I wanna help you.``

Inhaling heavily, Juniperpaw gazed up at the large tomcat. Her smiled widened slightly, and her green eyes adopted flames of determination. ``Are you ready, Fallenstar?``

Last edited by AbsurdJinx; December 18th, 2017 at 06:45 PM.