Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2017, 05:19 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: The Starcave

@Charmer

The tom felt his heart lurch the moment he saw the kit, he remembered the small tom, he remembered how Juniperpaw freaked out, how torn apart she was. As the young tom stepped forward the ebony feline tried his hardest not to flinch back, not to recoil. He wasn't sure about this, about becoming leader, he had already been wracking his brain about choosing weather or not to go through with this. As the young tom leaned forward to touch his little pink nose against the tom's forehead Fallenstream paused for a moment, this was his last life, if he wanted to turn back now, he would have to stop, he would have to pull back and refuse. He felt a force push down on him, on his soul, he couldn't push back, and now, he didn't want to, the lives that were given to him wanted him to continue, he could feel the piercing gaze's of Starclan, he had to do it for them, he had to do it for his clan. The tom lowered his head and bit his cheek as he felt the surge of energy hit him. He staggered back and huffed as he regained his breath. He did it, he was now a leader.

Fallenstar perked his ears as he heard the kit chant his name, a mixture of pride and disgust. But he had to swallow it down, for his clan's sake. He gave the star scattered cats a small, sad smile and dipped his head.

@AbsurdJinx

The tom woke up, his blue hues danced with exhaustion. He slowly raised his head and perked his ears, trying to hear the breathing of the medicine cat. He picked himself up and winced, he was sore, his muscles just wanted him to stay put. He couldn't however, he had to get back, and on that note he picked himself up and poked the medicine cat on the back, wondering if she was sleeping, or visiting Starclan as he was.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us