View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:12 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Starwatcher's Cave [Request]

Jasper, a dark grey furred tom cat, padded between two jutting rocks that towered over the small feline. Beside him traveled a pale orange she-cat who looked dead on her paws. Weariness tagged at both of them, and needed rest badly. A few moments later, the two cats found themselves at the mouth of what seemed to be a tunnel. Deciding to risk a peek inside, Jasper peered in and began to walk inside. As his eyes adjusted, he realized he was in a gloomy, dark looking cave. He couldn't see to the end. "H-hello?" He called out, curiosity and nervousness pricking along his spine. Emesee, the female, followed her brother with heavy paws. They had been traveling for quite a long time, and she would be grateful for any place to stay the evening, even if it was this dark, scary looking hole. She stuck closer to Jasper than a pebble on the bank, her pale blue orbs glowing fully as she looked around. @Mauve

Last edited by Jynx; February 15th, 2018 at 08:12 AM.