View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2017, 01:27 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Home of the Split Siblings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
(I'm here! Apologies )

Fria relaxed as she felt Blade's tongue across her fur, and it only made her happiness increase. The most perfect moment ever is here, and nothing can change that. She closed her eyes, the presence of her mate and kits almost overwhelming her with excitement and joy. These were her kits - their kits - and she hardly knew how to handle all of the emotions flooding her heart. There was joy, peace, excitement, love.... too many more to count. It's so amazing...
Blade sighed happily, flicking the tip of his tail. The large tabby had never been so happy in his life. Here, with Fria, raising a family. He couldn't have asked for more. He looked down, upon the three kits that he would get to watch grow up. He had by now forgotten about how he wouldn't watch them grow up completely.

He gave Fria's ears a few strong licks with his rough tongue, purring. His heart felt like it might explode from his chest, but Blade didn't care. He knew it was because of pure joy. He'd never seen any cats as beautiful as his kits. They were the most beautiful cats in the world to him, them and his mate.

“They're so beautiful.... ” Blade murmured, speaking his thought aloud. He paused, looking them up and down. Outside, snowflakes fell softly, and not for the first time, he was glad that he was inside with his mate and kits, where it was peaceful and warm. He hoped nothing would ever change that.