View Single Post
Old March 5th, 2017, 09:35 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Scorchedpetal noticed the look he had, and noticed the horror in his eyes. "You alright hun?" She asked, tilting her head. She had a feeling she woke him from a nightmare, but she felt better that she did. She nuzzled him gently and licked his cheek. "Hey, I was wondering if Ebonypaw said you could go hunting yet." She purred. "I wanna make sure you got the okay before I help you, because with all of the little activity you've been allowed to do, we gotta work your strength up slowly but surely." She meowed, tilting her head slightly for a cute look. She couldn't shake the feeling about his look when he woke up. Cliffheart was a good Tom but he felt he was weaker with his leg than anything. But she knew she could fix it with the way she talked to him. Maybe he needed that now? "So, how is my Star?" She asked, taking a small bite from the mouse.
Cliffheart shrugged away the question. He wasn't feeling it, not after that nightmare, it had seemed so real, except for the four twisted and useless paws part. Scorched petals voice had been the same, the hunt with the rabbit the same as the one he had taken the day he ruptured the ligament. It has seemed so vivid, now he just couldn't shake the thought. "I guess, bad dream. Nothing big." He said, pushing away, hoping for a change in subject. Luckily for him, one did come. Hunting, oh jeez did he really want that after the dream? He shuddered with the thought, images flooding back. "I don't know, I need to ho talk with her sometime soon about all this. I can at least go out with you and watch you while you hunt." He suggested. "Honestly, I don't mind. Maybe it will be nice at least watching you get to hunt, even if I can't." He continued, not wanting her to feel guilty that she could hunt while he couldn't. "Your Star is feeling dull today. Not entirely sure why, probably just that bad dream. You know how it is when they linger with you." He remarked. No part of him wanted to go into detail about the dream. He didn't exactly know how well the whole 'You were in my dream and you hated me like Grousestar hates the Syndicate' thing would go down.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~