View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2017, 01:53 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"I never said you couldn't," said Thistlepaw, beginning to get defensive now as his brother went on. "You're putting words in my mouth. Quit it!" he demanded, stomping his foot as his tail gave a lash. He knew better than any cat that his brother was just as capable as any. Maybe even more so. He'd told Chanterellepaw that. What did his brother have to act so sensitive? He took a breath to calm himself down. "I just think a little extra time battle training would be good. After all, Windclan is going to war with Thunderclan. More practice would be good even for full warriors."
Spiderpaw looked at Thistlepaw with a low growl. "Did I say that you don't believe in me? I just said thst my friends also think that I can make it. I'm sorry if it soinded as if I was putting words in your mouth." snapped Spiderpaw, but jis voice went calm after he said sorry. The apprentice gave his brother a lick betwwen the ears, trying his best to help calm Thistlepaw. "I'm sorry Thistlepaw.
Im just a bit stressed out today. I didn't mean to lash out at you before. I'll try not to do it again."
apologized Spiderpaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.