View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:55 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ebonyleaf purred, smiling at him. "Good," she purred. "I'm glad your ready!" The female looked eager enough, and Ebonyleaf pondered for a moment when Shen should begin her training. Now would probably work. "Ready for a tour of the territory?" She asked, flicking her tail. She couldn't wait to show this cat all about be warrior code and how to be a true WindClan cat!

Eburneanpaw purred. "Oh yes," he meowed, excitment evident in his tone. "I can't wait!" As she returned the smile, he heard Ebonyleaf speak. "Oh," he meowed, realizing they were going to leave. "See ya later, Willowpaw! Hope your paws don't fall off from walking so far!" He purred, flashing a good-humored grin and flicking her gently on the ear with his tail-tip.

Sorry for length.
(No prob!)

Willowpaw's eyes shone as Ebonyleaf asked her about a tour of the territory. Her tail trembled from excitement, and her paws tingled. "Yes! Show me everything!" Blinking as Eburneanpaw began to leave, Willowpaw tried to hide her disappointment. She was hoping she could walk in the territory with Eburneanpaw too, but Willowpaw guessed this was supposed to be a mentor-apprentice exclusive day. Willowpaw snapped back into reality when movement came from her blurry side. She flinched, but she only felt a light tap on the ear. Willowpaw realized it was a joking motion. She chuckled, and waved with her tail. Willowpaw then turned to her mentor, almost unable to contain her excitement.