View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 09:11 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: Firehawk's Apprentice

Name: Esox
Age: 5 Moons, but I can age him up or down depending on your preference
Picture: { Link }
Personality and Physical Description: Esox is a rather odd little cat. He is naturally very thin and has a tendency to appear small and weaker then his fellow sleek, powerful RiverClan clanmates. This may be due to his apparent birth outside of the Clans. He was born to a loner, Sariah, who died shortly after giving birth. He was found outside the RiverClan borders and brought within the camp to be cared for. Although he grew up surrounded by RiverClan Cats, he never thinks he will ever sptruly fit in. Esox is short for his age and has sort of lost hope in ever "growing big and tall like all the other old cats". He is very introverted, though has a few close friends. He has lower self-esteem and find it hard to look a thing the good things in life. Esox believes in doing the right thing, even if doing so will harm one of his friends. He is very resourceful, and has quite a few clever ideas when he puts his mind to it. Overall, little Esox is a young cat who doesn't know how good life can really be until someone coaxes him out of his shell a little bit.
Additional information: This photo is not mine, and it belongs to its rightful owner.