View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: An Unexpected Finding { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Jasper, beginning to like the tom's calm, passive demeanor, flicked his tail and nodded in what he assumed to be a mature way. "Neo. Nice name." He smiled a genuinely happy smile and proceeded to ask another question. "Where do you come from? Do you travel much?" Jasper's gaze was fixed on the other, now at eye level with him and Emesee. He was curious about Neo, and wondered where he came from. Emesee blinked and sat up straighter. Her brother's relaxed temper had traveled to her, and the female pushed his words about tomorrow's menus off her mind. For now, anyways. As he said his name, she felt a tug of curiosity. "Neo. Neeeeooooo." She sounded out the name quietly to herself as she studied the floor.

Neo pondered the questions for a moment, flicking his tail in thought before shrugging a little. "I always travel. I don't really have a home like most loners. I pass through, make a temporary home if I need then I move on. It's not that bad of a life though," he replied. The black and white tome decided to leave out a lot about himself. He didn't normally just pass through. Most times the felines he stumbled across didn't like him and forced him to kill them. It was just how it went around here. These kittens would find out for themselves. It wasn't his problem to tell them. Survival of the fittest, right? His ears twitched to the female kitten's words. She found his name amusing? How odd.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL