View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:51 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: An Unexpected Finding { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Deranged Llama

Neo hesitated for a moment, clearly thinking over it for a moment. "I'm not sure about the menu tomorrow, guess we'll find out," he gave them a small smirk before a chuckle left his body. The black and white feline continued to watch as they seemed to copy each other, trying to smooth their kitten fluff to no prevail. It was amusing. Neo stopped grooming himself, knowing he'd end up getting wet again before he could look perfect. The rain didn't sound like it was going to end anytime soon. "A lot of cats call me Neo, so I guess my name is Neo," he spoke with a flick of his tail tip. After a few heartbeats, he finally decided to settle down. The tom crouched down, tucking his paws beneath him, able to meet the kits eyes on the same level instead of looking down at them.
Jasper, beginning to like the tom's calm, passive demeanor, flicked his tail and nodded in what he assumed to be a mature way. "Neo. Nice name." He smiled a genuinely happy smile and proceeded to ask another question. "Where do you come from? Do you travel much?" Jasper's gaze was fixed on the other, now at eye level with him and Emesee. He was curious about Neo, and wondered where he came from. Emesee blinked and sat up straighter. Her brother's relaxed temper had traveled to her, and the female pushed his words about tomorrow's menus off her mind. For now, anyways. As he said his name, she felt a tug of curiosity. "Neo. Neeeeooooo." She sounded out the name quietly to herself as she studied the floor.