Old February 10th, 2018, 10:34 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Re: An Unexpected Finding { Private }

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Deranged Llama
[quoting is fine]

Neo couldn't help but chuckle a little at the thoughts that raced through kittens minds. He couldn't really remember when he was a kitten. Most of his memories consisted of the documentaries and high tension of his former owner. His tail tip twitched as he thought of a quick response for the female kitten. "Don't worry, kittens aren't on my menu today," he replied with a small flick of his tail. Then he went to respond to the next part of the situation. "Well I apologize for your mother's absence, but sometimes that just happens to kittens your age. You're not the only ones whose mother or father didn't return, but I'm sure you'll wander across her one day," he spoke before thinking of something else to say quickly. "I'm sure she loved you guys very much," he spoke lightly before going silent again. He wasn't going to explain himself much after that, he just sorta stared at the kittens.
Emesee watched Neo speak. Although most cats would calm down at his reassurance, she couldn't help feeling slightly more on edge. Don't worry, kittens aren't on my menus today. Today?! The youth worried her. Se spoke her fears aloud, though softly, not loud enough to interrupt his next sentence. "Will we be on the menu tomorrow?" Jasper curled his tail up, curiosity bubbling up despite the fact that the other was much older and much stronger. "Thank you for your sympathy." He meowed, trying to copy the orher's mature, older way of speaking. "What's your name?" The kit studied Neo with his eyes and smoothed down his fur. He would try and be as dignified and pompous by engaging him in conversation; a brave and slightly amusing attempt, seeing as he was barley up to Neo's chest, even standing on tiptoes. The kit-fluff, which didn't appreciate the wind, was sticking up at odd angles all over his small body, giving him the unappealing and hilarious look of a grey pinecone. Emesee, copying her brother, sat up and attempted to smooth down her own chest fur, which had become tangled and rather muddy. Her tail flicked crossly; if there's one thing she hated most, it was a muddy pelt.

Last edited by Jynx; February 10th, 2018 at 10:35 AM.