View Single Post
Old January 31st, 2018, 08:39 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: I'm new and don't know how to join a clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icefoot View Post
Hi I'm new to this site I don't know how to make a character nor do I know how to do much at all
Welcome Icefoot!
How you join the main Clans is easy. If you want you cats to just start as a Warrior, or any other rack besides Medicine cats Deputies or Leaders, just jump in. I recommend putting out a finder for you character(s) you've made or you could just request to Roleplay with someone, I don't mind Visited messages or mentions nor do must people on here.
To make a Character is easy, really just think up a realistic name, if in the Clans, appearance and a personality and your good. You can add more details to you character as you go but it's quiet simple. If you ever need help with Ideas on a character I would love to help and I can even make you one if you want.
Anyway there is also made up Clans and tribes, they have nothing to do with the main Clans. They have to follow site rules but the user who makes it sometimes adds rules and stuff, you have to read and talk to the owner of the made up, Clan/Tribe.
As for joining the Clans as a Rouge, Loner or Kitty-pet you'd have to read the requirements for each Clan. This is RiverClan's ceremonies and holds the requirements for cays joining from outside the Clans.
This is WindClan's ceremonies and holds the requirements for joining WindClan.
This is ThunderClan's ceremonies and hold the requirements to joining.
This is SkyClan's ceremonies it also holds the requirements to join.
This is ShadowClan's ceremonies and requirements to join ShadowClan.

If you have any other questions just ask.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all