View Single Post
Old October 9th, 2017, 10:32 AM
bruh head

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Shadow giggled, moving her tail as she rested it behind her. "Do you have any siblings?" She mewed. The tom looked like a healthy cat, not sickly to to masculine. Shadow thought about her looks for the first time in a while. She wasn't fat, or wiry. In fact the she-cat had a more male frame. But it was hidden under her fur. Shadow looked at the tom's paw, the smell of Goldenrod coming from it. She didn't want to stop talking to this tom. But hoped he wasn't going to need healing for a long time. It was odd, awkward feeling that shined in her eyes. And it made her stomach feel weird and her fur grow hot. "Goldenrod," She corrected shortly after the tom spoke. Shadow moved herself closer to the tom's paw. "Sometimes yes, I'll take a small look real quick." She mewed. Shadow unsheathe her claws, keeping her paw steady. She slowly removed the excess cobwebs. Clearing the herb away without disrupting the wound. It looked healthy, and had not gotten red and puffy. "Can you flex your paw alright?" She asked.

"I do have siblings, three others sisters named Star, Eclipse, and Woodpecker, also I have a brother named Red." He sighed. "But Red and Woodpecker both left here- and I really have no idea where they've gone." Mercury stated, with a short exhale.
He held his paw up as she inspected it. He gingerly sniffed it for a second, happy that it looked fine, to him at least, since there was still some blood tainting his fur, but when he looked closer he could see it had stopped bleeding- or had appeared to at least. His ears perked at the question. "I'm pretty sure..." He said, moving it gingerly, and slowly unsheathing his claws. It looked weird, missing one of his claws. He felt his fur grow hot- or it seemed like that at least whenever he was this close to her. What's wrong with me? He wondered, slightly panicking. Do I have a fever or something...?