View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2017, 07:12 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default - foolish pleasures (private) -

A grey and black streaked tom slipped into a pretty looking area, a nicer neighborhood - but Barracuda remained in the comfortable woodsy areas. He was a house cat, at least part time, and a show cat part time as well. But when he wasn't in a house, he was a loner - the only cat that he felt like he had to answer to was himself. The tom padded into another part of the woods, and settled down near a nice looking house. The whole neighborhood looked nice, but it wasn't like Barracuda cared about that type of thing. All he cared about? Making sure that he and he alone was comfortable. Because he was the only one that he cared about. If a pretty she cat were to walk by about now, that would make this all the more comfortable for Barracuda. He was sure he could seduce at least one of them, it'd be nice to have that much confidence in his abilities, anyways. Besides! He was handsome enough to do that, even though it'd been a couple days since he had really groomed himself. That was alright... he was still just as handsome as he would have been had he been groomed.

@Beau

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.