Thread: The Starcave
View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2017, 08:58 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: The Starcave

@Charmer @woly

Juniperpaw didn't think the suffix `-dream` fit the ShadowClan medicine cat too much - personality-wise, that is, but she wasn't about to complain. Daydream was a very handsome name, after all. It made Juniperpaw wonder what her full name will be, but then she reminded herself that she was far off from earning that name. Casting a glance at Shinefang who had awoken and congratulated Daydream, Juniperpaw found herself bouncing towards the elder tom and greeting him by brushing against him. ``Yeah, Daypaw- Daydream, congratulations!``

It seemed like Daydream was zoning off and Juniperpaw was about to bring them back to reality, but then the ShadowClan cat shook their head and said something that would shock Juniperpaw for eternity. From beside Shinefang, her jaw dropped, and she stared at Daydream through wide, surprised eyes. After a few moments where Juniperpaw tried to absorb what happened, she meowed cautiously, ``Did you just... did you just tell a joke?``