View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:23 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: The Starcave

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

@Charmer

Juniperpaw had simply been pouncing on a small pebble, paws wrapping around the rock when she landed on it with a faint grunt. She would release a triumphant grin, tail lashing victoriously. She didn't have much of a reason to see StarClan, having only attended to be there when Daypaw got their full name and be one of the first to greet Shinefang as a complete medicine cat. Juniperpaw, after getting bored of attacking a lifeless rock, crumpled on the hard ground. She impatiently waited for her friends to awake.

She was incredibly excited when Daypaw woke, head sharply rising as her friend spoke. Juniperpaw smiled, jumping to her paws and padding towards them. ``Yeah,`` she meowed casually, rather oblivious to where Daypaw was going with this. Juniperpaw was quick to change the subject, having become uninterested in the current topic. ``Hey, what's your new name? You got one, didn't you?``
@woly

As Slatepelt’s form began to fade along with the fields of Starclan, Shinefang felt himself surrounded by darkness for just a moment before he had the sensation of falling. It was like he was high up in a tree and the limb hadn’t snapped so much as realized it didn’t exist.

With a loud snort and a flurry of flailing limbs, Shinefang quickly got to his feet. “Huh? What!” He shouted, staring around wildly with his eye before remembering where he was. “Oh right. Did I fall asleep? Sorry about that. Seriously kits, never get old.” The events from the dream he had were beginning to trickle back to him as he more fully woke. Glancing at the Shadowclan medicine cat, a mischievous smirk flitted across his twisted and scarred mouth. “Oh ho! Daypaw. I guess it’s not Daypaw anymore. A little twinkling cat tells me you’re official, Dreamer. Congratulations.”

Last edited by Charmer; November 22nd, 2017 at 11:24 PM.