View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:53 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
"There you go!" Shallowskip purred. "It's not so bad." She lightly flicked one of his ears with her tail tip, knowing it was a sigh of uncomfortableness. "Still a little tense?" She teased, flashing a smile. This was fun! "We can go farther out, if you want." Shallowskip loved swimmingly despite the colder temperatures. And, when the river got to cold and froze, she liked to walk on the shallow parts. Maybe she could teach him to ice-walk if they saw each other in the leaf-bare, when it was coldest!
Once he started to warm up, Tigerslash agreed. "It's not..that bad actually." He mumbled, his tail flicked through the water, eyes alight with surprise. "A bit, I mean, I don't usually go into the water willingly." He admitted, giving a tiny shrug, his eyes shining. Tigerslash's striped pelt floated around him, dancing in the water as he sloshed through it, the movement growing easier, he soon found himself able to lift from the ground. "Alright." He mumbled. Currently, his paws touched the ground. He was a bit nervous, but the water was still, so he was sure he wouldn't drown.