View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 04:56 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw was afraid she would be tending to another Perchkit who had internal injuries which she could not treat, resulting in Juniperpaw feeding the young tom-kit deathberries in order to end his pain. The apprentice's fur bristled nervously, and through wide eyes she scanned Phantomwhisper's flank. ``I- I'm going to press on your stomach, okay? Tell me if I hurt you.`` Juniperpaw decided to do the same thing she'd done with Perchkit. Oh, how she hoped Phantomwhisper had eaten spoiled prey!

Juniperpaw wandered over to the older she-cat's side, rocking back on her haunches and straightening her tail out in order to maintain balance. Casting the elder feline a cautious glance, Juniperpaw raised her paws to the older cat's stomach. With a breathy inhale, she gently pressed her paws to the feline's stomach, carefully moving her feet to different places. She searched for anything odd, such as hardness. Juniperpaw was beginning to fear this session would end with death.
Sprawled onto her side, the elder's tail whipped violently back in forth in anticipation of pain. It hurt so bad sometimes, she had barely been able to move from her own nest. Apprentice's constantly feeding and grooming her? It just wasn't the quality of life she had wanted for herself.A long sigh left her lungs as Juniperpaw began to press at her stomach, her eyes wearily focused on the younger cat.

Nothing there.... Nothing there...

Phantomwhisper jolted as Juniperpaw connected with a spot located right below her thigh. The fur on her spine lifted. Gritting her teeth, she held back a pained yowl, her paws locked in a spasm that caused her claws to sheathe and unsheathe repeatedly. "Right there!" She whined quietly.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]