View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 01:39 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
Phantomwhisper inhaled a shaky breath, her tail brushing against the den floor. Age was catching up to her, so was the burning white hot pain in her abdomen. Even now with her skinny frame, her stomach region was bloated and hard as a rock. "Something.. for the pain." She meowed slowly, her eyes closing for a brief moment as she rolled onto her side. "My stomach hurts, It hasn't gotten better so I decided to come see you for something to make it better." That wasn't completely the truth; she had wanted the other to help her on her passage to Starclan, but not quite yet. Phantomwhisper wanted to see if Juniperpaw was able to cure the pain and if not, she atleast wanted to reassure the young cat that it wasn't her fault if all options failed. Eyes rounded with distress as a sudden pain gripped her, she let out a grunt and curled into herself, her claws extending into the air. "It feels like all've eaten is spoiled prey." She noted quietly as the pain subsided.
Juniperpaw was afraid she would be tending to another Perchkit who had internal injuries which she could not treat, resulting in Juniperpaw feeding the young tom-kit deathberries in order to end his pain. The apprentice's fur bristled nervously, and through wide eyes she scanned Phantomwhisper's flank. ``I- I'm going to press on your stomach, okay? Tell me if I hurt you.`` Juniperpaw decided to do the same thing she'd done with Perchkit. Oh, how she hoped Phantomwhisper had eaten spoiled prey!

Juniperpaw wandered over to the older she-cat's side, rocking back on her haunches and straightening her tail out in order to maintain balance. Casting the elder feline a cautious glance, Juniperpaw raised her paws to the older cat's stomach. With a breathy inhale, she gently pressed her paws to the feline's stomach, carefully moving her feet to different places. She searched for anything odd, such as hardness. Juniperpaw was beginning to fear this session would end with death.