View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2017, 07:03 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Juniperpaw heard light steps approach behind her, and she glanced over her shoulder to see a silver tabby near her. Juniperpaw recognized this feline as Phantomwhisper, and she greeted the older she-cat with an inviting smile. ``Hey, Phantomwhisper. What's up?`` Concern flooded the apprentice's green eyes as Phantomwhisper slid to the ground, and she briefly scanned the older cat's aging pelt. Juniperpaw rushed forward, lowering her head until she was level with Phantomwhisper's eyes. She found herself inhaling a sickly scent, and she fought the urge to wrinkle her nose in disgust. ``Are you okay? What can I do for you?``
Phantomwhisper inhaled a shaky breath, her tail brushing against the den floor. Age was catching up to her, so was the burning white hot pain in her abdomen. Even now with her skinny frame, her stomach region was bloated and hard as a rock. "Something.. for the pain." She meowed slowly, her eyes closing for a brief moment as she rolled onto her side. "My stomach hurts, It hasn't gotten better so I decided to come see you for something to make it better." That wasn't completely the truth; she had wanted the other to help her on her passage to Starclan, but not quite yet. Phantomwhisper wanted to see if Juniperpaw was able to cure the pain and if not, she atleast wanted to reassure the young cat that it wasn't her fault if all options failed. Eyes rounded with distress as a sudden pain gripped her, she let out a grunt and curled into herself, her claws extending into the air. "It feels like all've eaten is spoiled prey." She noted quietly as the pain subsided.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; November 19th, 2017 at 07:04 AM.