View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:15 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
The air was tense. That definitely wasn't what she had anticipated or expected as the old cat made her way into the medicine den. With the recent disappearance of Geckoleaf, it pained the elder to have to ask this young apprentice to do such a heavy task. With a grunt, Phantomwhisper took a feeble step towards Juniperpaw, her voice raspy as she meowed a greeting. "Hello there young one." Phantomwhisper dipped her head respectfully, sliding down onto the floor of the den. Once a strong warrior, the elder was now emaciated, her fur patchy and coarse. Letting out a soft sigh, she waited patiently for the medicine cat to approach her.
Juniperpaw heard light steps approach behind her, and she glanced over her shoulder to see a silver tabby near her. Juniperpaw recognized this feline as Phantomwhisper, and she greeted the older she-cat with an inviting smile. ``Hey, Phantomwhisper. What's up?`` Concern flooded the apprentice's green eyes as Phantomwhisper slid to the ground, and she briefly scanned the older cat's aging pelt. Juniperpaw rushed forward, lowering her head until she was level with Phantomwhisper's eyes. She found herself inhaling a sickly scent, and she fought the urge to wrinkle her nose in disgust. ``Are you okay? What can I do for you?``