Thread: Seastones
View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:02 AM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Tigerslash's ears pricked with alarm as she leaped over to the water, lopsidedly, and stood waiting for him. He got to his paws, cautious, and walked over. The churning water did not look inviting, but he forced himself to trust her. He swallowed and glanced back up at Shallowskip. "Okay.." he mumbled, ears pinned back. The water lapped at the stone, and he chewed his lip. "I suppose, perhaps some would have escaped without injury." He suddenly felt a bit more reassured. He followed, the water lapped at him, plastering his pelt to his sides, sending a cold jolt through his muscles and spine. He shivered, clumsily sloshing through the liquid. He bit his lip and found himself warming up, slowly, and getting used to the water.
"There you go!" Shallowskip purred. "It's not so bad." She lightly flicked one of his ears with her tail tip, knowing it was a sigh of uncomfortableness. "Still a little tense?" She teased, flashing a smile. This was fun! "We can go farther out, if you want." Shallowskip loved swimmingly despite the colder temperatures. And, when the river got to cold and froze, she liked to walk on the shallow parts. Maybe she could teach him to ice-walk if they saw each other in the leaf-bare, when it was coldest! @Trickster~

Last edited by Undercover; November 22nd, 2017 at 03:50 PM.