View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:38 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip let out a brief purr as she teased him. "Yes, of course! It's very nice." She smiled, tail curling up. "I bet everyone would love it!" The she-cat tipped her head to the side, a teasing going in her eyes, long tail flicking back and forth. She wasn't feeling sentimental and quiet anymore! Something about him seemed to give her energy. "Shall I teach you?" Shallowskip asked, long whiskers twitched quickly with amusement. Teasing her clanmates was always enjoyable, and seemed to bring her closer to those she interacts with.
Tigerslash chuckled. "I don't know, looks cold..and wet." He mewed, stating the obvious. He couldn't see a ShadowClan, WindClan, or ThunderClan cat swimming without being forced. "Heh, I bet. Good luck trying to tell someone from the other Clans that." He mewed with a smirk. He felt a tinge of worry. What was this she-cat trying to do? She seemed to have gained energy, and he seemed to have gained a bit as well. "Er..sure. It might be a useful skill to have in case of..flooding or something." He mewed, a bit off-put by her question. He realized his stutter and cleared his throat. "I mean, yes."