View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:08 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Default rosebrook kit finder!

This is a kit Finder for @mompaws ' Maplebrook, and my Rosewing! They are two RiverClan she-cats who are looking to adopt kits of their own!

Maplebrook and Rosewing are quite simply in love and madly so. Despite their obvious inability to have kits of their own, they're going to be adopting as many kits as they're capable of taking care of! They are both super sweet girls; Maplebook being very protective and loving. She's got a natural motherly nauture, and occasionally worries over the saftey of those she cares about! Rosewing is a very playful cat with a childish heart, who seems to have timeless energy and somehow still bears her kit-like spunk! Both of these sweethearts love kits and will be eternally supportive of them.

Rose and Maple will only adopt 5 kits as of now, and the kits should be anywhere from 1 moon to 5 moons! They can be any gender, and DO NOT NEED TO LOOK LIKE MAPLE AND ROSE! They are adoptive kits so they will look like their birth parents!

This will NOT be first-come first-serve!

Rules;
1. All site rules apply
2. Try to be creative with their personalities!
3. New or used characters work!
4. Kits may not be over 5 moons!

Form:

Name<
Age<
Gender<
Appearance<
Personality<
Flaws<
Vitrues<
Sexuality<
Mental Disorders (if any)<
Mental Health (scored out of 1- 10 being completely healthy)<
Physical Quirks (anything from a limp to an extra toe!)(if any!)<
Character Site Link (if any)<
Old or New Character?<
Anything Extra!<
Questions?<

@mompaws and I are going to be choosing 5 of your applications!

We will be revealing the selected 5 applications on Thursday, November 23rd! If any of the selected 5 are unable to participate, send me a PM as soon as you can so we can reselect!

the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da

Last edited by meraki; November 21st, 2017 at 01:23 PM.