View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2017, 06:39 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
Setting down the daisy and chamomile that he had been holding, he leaned down and quickly scarfed down whatever it had been, wrinkling up his face at the bitter taste but also relishing it. It was the last time he would be eating any kind of herbs in this place. It would be his last time being here period. The thing was... He wasn't even entirely sure how he felt. He felt more numb, more apathetic than anything. He was leaving his home, his family, almost everything he had ever known. He wanted to feel attached to it, but at the moment he could really feel nothing. It was almost as if he were still asleep, still dreaming and would just wake up to Shadow nuzzling him awake. Like he had just fallen asleep during one of their training sessions and they would get back to it. But that's not at all what was happening. They were really doing this. They were really leaving. This was real.
"I should be fine." He meowed quietly at the mention of the water, flicking his tail in quiet dismissal before picking up the chamomile and daisy's again. When Shadow asked if he was ready, he would look at her and nod her head, ready to follow her out to wherever she would lead him.
Shadow looked over at the exist. Her eyes looking down at the floor before she looked back up. The molly took a deep breath, her heart pounding as she took a step out. Shadow felt as if the entire den would fall out behind her. The molly took a few more steps out, looking back at Icarius. Shadow took a deep breath and looked at her camp on last time before walking out with her head held high. "They may have taken our home, but they have not taken our spirit!" She yowled, making a calm exist.