View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2017, 10:18 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Healers' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Aww yeah, the DS was fun, and was a good place for Hannibal and his beginnings :'c }

All Icarius could do in response was blink. Leaving? But this is my home...
Our home.
Uncertainty entered his blue hues as he looked at his trainer, but he didn't question her. She knew more than him, had a better concept of things that he did. If she said that it would be fine, that this was the right thing to do.. Then he would follow her. Whether he showed it or not, he really did look up to Shadow, admired her and her skills. There wasn't any cat in the world he would choose for another trainer and he felt so incredibly lucky to have Shadow. She was like his new mother in a way.. In fact, he couldn't even remember the last time he had seen his mom, or even most of his siblings. Even now he wasn't sure if they were still alive or not. And it would remain that way now because they had to leave. Gaze beginning to harden, the young grey tabby realized that maybe this was part of growing up. It's not like his mother particularly cared about him right? Or she would have been checking up on him, seeing how he was doing, acknowledging him. Why should he give her the satisfaction and closure of knowing where he was going?
Nodding his head slowly, he would show Shadow that he understood. He was willing to follow her, and would be by her side just like a kit with his mother. Because that's what she was to him. A mother.
Shadow pushed a small pile of herbs to the tom. Keeping some for herself, she began to eat them. The bitter taste making her feel at home in an odd way. "Drink some water if you need to," She mewed, looking at her stores. Shadow wanted one last glance before leaving, her beloved poppy flowers were going to rot here. She had always loved the red flowers. Shadow looked over at the exit, looking at Icarius. "Ready?"