View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Wolfheart2329

The brown tabby padded through the depressingly dark forest, his green hues flickered with annoyance. His younger sibling, Leafwatcher, hadn't come to speak with him since the day the two became warriors, well, his younger brother officially became a warrior, Grasstuft, on the other paw, had to give himself a warrior name. His whiskers twitched and he sat himself down, the deceased tom had been expecting company for a few moments and he was growing tired of waiting, at the moment he wanted to march into the apprentices dream and drag him to the Place of No Stars.
Foxpaw walked through the darkness until he found grasstuft. "Hello new mentor." he looked at the dead cat with no emotion showing. "Sorry i was late. I was just murdering my first victims. Two kits names stonekit and rockkit. I drowned them then shredded them with my claws. I blamed it on a fox. Little do they now that I am the fox." foxpaw snickered as he remembered the shocked looks on their foolish faces. "So,where do we begin?" he stopped and unsheathed his claws.