View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 12:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(So this is a little tricky, because Shine has a soft spot for younger cats, and can be critical of mentors who do anything with their apprentices other than what he would do. I'm not sure how to land on your roleplay endeing, but this is that best I can do atm)

Shinefang merely hummed a reply. "How about you play with Stickpaw for a minute?" He asked, turning to Beespirit. "Come with me a little deeper into my den," he said, headed that way. Once he felt like they could speak in relative privacy, Shinefang cleared his throat. "First, the next time I hear you snort while I'm trying to talk to a patient, you're going to get claws in you nose. But as for Logpaw," he paused, glancing a the apprentice, "I'm not sure what's going on with him exactly. I know that he's acting like he's much younger than he is. I can't tell for sure if its all some act but it doesn't seem like it. And if its not, then clearly he can't be taught like an apprentice in the usual way." Shinefang tapped his tail on the ground, thoughtful. "How have you tried to train him up till now?"
(Basically give him advice to try another moon or two)
Logpaw nodded and began to play with Logpaw tossing the stick in the air and catching it rolling around.

Beespirit nodded,” Sorry. I guess I feel he’s a lost hope- but he’s my first apprentice, and if I fail, I may never recieve a normal apprentice.” He meowed sadly shaking his head he nodded,” I do what my mentor did and my best, try to get him to leave the stick in his nest, focus on hunting, by working on his hunting stance, and ocassionally snapping when he wanders off excited my a stick. I can’t seem to keep him focused.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here