View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 02:08 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang couldn't suppress and amused snort a the apprentice's comments. "Maybe so. Guess you'll have to stay away from Windclan territory. You'll confuse the poor rabbit chasers," he remarked, applying the herbs to the tail stump as he rambled. "That kitwit, Blazingstar. What kind of mousebrain gets revenge for lost clanmates by having a battle during leafbare. You know what's not easy to find in leafbare? Prey and herbs. Know what injured cats need? Prey and herbs! Blazingstar might just kill his clan in the name of his ego." Having applied the herbs, Shinefang put on some fresh webs and the tail was bandaged up once more. "But who listens to an old tom like me. At least Grousestar had sense enough to keep Skyclan out of that heap of foxdung."
Gorsepaw shrugged "Trust me, I never really go out these days...especially not now. But despite the battle destroying WindClan, I think I can see where Blazingstar was going. If it's Leaf-bare and there's no prey or herbs, it would be a great time to attack ThunderClan when they're weaker but of course, like you said, a bad time for WindClan too. Not to mention the fact that they brought ShadowClan and RiverClan into it too. And considering this is over a dead warrior, I think that border skirmish was probably enough..." The apprentice sat down and began to groom herself. Her brown tabby pelt was covered in dust and dirt and debris.