View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 09:42 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He sighed,” I’d hate to become fat and lazy and I’ve heard from former kittypets when eeves dropping that the kittypet food is like crowfood, and not tasty like prey. Which I’d miss, but the clan would be happier without me.” He meowed. Maybe I should clan hop. Leave Skyclan spend six moons in Thunderclan, leave spend six moons in Shadowclan, and so on.” He asked knowing if he claimed he was a kittypet when arriving they wouldn’t be concerned of his innability to fight or hunt.
(So this is a little tricky, because Shine has a soft spot for younger cats, and can be critical of mentors who do anything with their apprentices other than what he would do. I'm not sure how to land on your roleplay endeing, but this is that best I can do atm)

Shinefang merely hummed a reply. "How about you play with Stickpaw for a minute?" He asked, turning to Beespirit. "Come with me a little deeper into my den," he said, headed that way. Once he felt like they could speak in relative privacy, Shinefang cleared his throat. "First, the next time I hear you snort while I'm trying to talk to a patient, you're going to get claws in you nose. But as for Logpaw," he paused, glancing a the apprentice, "I'm not sure what's going on with him exactly. I know that he's acting like he's much younger than he is. I can't tell for sure if its all some act but it doesn't seem like it. And if its not, then clearly he can't be taught like an apprentice in the usual way." Shinefang tapped his tail on the ground, thoughtful. "How have you tried to train him up till now?"