View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 03:20 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gorsepaw groaned at the thought of not being able to do apprentice duties but also felt a little sad that she had to leave the medicine den soon. The tabby had grown to like it in here and felt she had become friends with ShineFang. But she knew it had to be like this. There were probably other cats who needed his help and she couldn't stay here forever especially if she wasn't injured. Unless she was medicine cat apprentice, she would only ever come here if she needed to. Gorsepaw turned around, wiggling her bottom playfully at The old medicine cat. "I guess I do look quite like a rabbit don't I? Maybe my name could be GorseRabbit..." She stated, saying her thoughts out loud, trying to make conversation.
Shinefang couldn't suppress and amused snort a the apprentice's comments. "Maybe so. Guess you'll have to stay away from Windclan territory. You'll confuse the poor rabbit chasers," he remarked, applying the herbs to the tail stump as he rambled. "That kitwit, Blazingstar. What kind of mousebrain gets revenge for lost clanmates by having a battle during leafbare. You know what's not easy to find in leafbare? Prey and herbs. Know what injured cats need? Prey and herbs! Blazingstar might just kill his clan in the name of his ego." Having applied the herbs, Shinefang put on some fresh webs and the tail was bandaged up once more. "But who listens to an old tom like me. At least Grousestar had sense enough to keep Skyclan out of that heap of foxdung."