View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang had no way of knowing what was going on in Beespirit's head, but listening to Logpaw, he had no doubt he could guess what had come out of his mouth in the last six moons. The apprentice clearly knew that he wasn't hunting and fighting the way a clan cat normally would at his age. He couldn't say that he was a lost cause though. To Shinefang, a cat of Skyclan was valuable regardless of what they could do. That's what clan life was all about. Still, leafbare was here prey was scarce. Not only that, but the apprentice seemed unhappy for sure. "Well, what do you think about becoming a kittypet?" he asked Logpaw.
He sighed,” I’d hate to become fat and lazy and I’ve heard from former kittypets when eeves dropping that the kittypet food is like crowfood, and not tasty like prey. Which I’d miss, but the clan would be happier without me.” He meowed. Maybe I should clan hop. Leave Skyclan spend six moons in Thunderclan, leave spend six moons in Shadowclan, and so on.” He asked knowing if he claimed he was a kittypet when arriving they wouldn’t be concerned of his innability to fight or hunt.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here