View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 12:00 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"I've got it," the medicine cat saw, pulling the packet closer and opening it. He lapped up two seeds and chewed them. They started working a minute later. He got to his feet with a relaxed sigh and closed up the packet. "Thank you," he meowed, pushing the packet back toward Gorsepaw for her to put away. "New leaf can't come soon enough," he said with a smirk. "Your tail is healing, but it's still an infection risk while it's scabbing like that. You can move back to the apprentice den tomorrow if you're going stir crazy, but it'll still be t least half a moon before you'll be able to return to apprentice duties, and you'll still need to come by the medicine den daily to have it checked and treated." Now with his joint pain subsided, Shinefang was able to pad over to his herb wall and grab his comfrey and chervil. He began chewing the herbs into a pulp as he fished for fresh cobwebs. After pulling them out, he spat the chewed herbs into his paw. "Tail," he said simply.
Gorsepaw groaned at the thought of not being able to do apprentice duties but also felt a little sad that she had to leave the medicine den soon. The tabby had grown to like it in here and felt she had become friends with ShineFang. But she knew it had to be like this. There were probably other cats who needed his help and she couldn't stay here forever especially if she wasn't injured. Unless she was medicine cat apprentice, she would only ever come here if she needed to. Gorsepaw turned around, wiggling her bottom playfully at The old medicine cat. "I guess I do look quite like a rabbit don't I? Maybe my name could be GorseRabbit..." She stated, saying her thoughts out loud, trying to make conversation.