View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 11:32 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Grunting with the effort of walking, Shinefang moved toward the apprentice's stump tail and pulled the webs off, slowly. Instantly, he got a face full of the scent of a wound. It was covered by scabs, which was good, but it was still an infection risk and would be for some time. "Well the good news is, it's healing well. The bad news is I've smelled foxdung that smelled nicer." The tom began walking toward his herb shelf to fetch some new webs, but he only got a few steps before the pain in his legs was too much, and he had to stop. He grunted as he lowered himself to the ground to lie on the cold medicine den floor. "Gorsepaw, do me a favor and grab one of my poppy seed packets? They're on the bottom shelf there, he said, pointing with his tail. The beech leaves." Willowbark was not going to cut it today.
Gorsepaw stood up immediately, worried about the medicine cat. "Sure."
Yes! I know what poppy seeds are! They're the small round black ones...they stop pain and help cats sleep. Her sister, Ponderosapaw had taught her some of the basic little easy herbs, just in case she was out one day and didn't have access to a medicine cat. The brown tabby grabbed a packet in her jaws and dropped it Beside ShineFang. "Can you reach them from there or do you want me to get them on my paw?" She asked.