View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2017, 07:42 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

"I guess I can start, then." Russetstar responded towards Blazingstorm's statement, his voice thick with pride as he looked out over all of his clanmates from the seastones. His tail flicked up into the air as he walked towards the stone's edge, signaling all the chattering cats to quiet down and listen to what he had to say- the ideas of what to announce still ringing in his mind. It was nerve-wracking to be up here, but with the idea that Starclan had chosen him to handle it, everything seemed easier to handle. Taking in a deep breath, the leader gazed out into the crowds, suddenly opening his mouth and letting the words spill out almost as if they were the rushing waves of a waterfall. "Riverclan is doing well ever since Bucknight and Thornfrost have been removed from their positions- Starclan has chosen me, Russetstar, to take the place as leader, and in return I have nominated Blackgaze as our deputy." Giving the non-Riverclan cats a few moments to take in the new information, he continued to talk after a short break, eyes wide with happiness. "Though the river has been chilled by leaf-bare's weather, our prey is still running well, and we have many new warriors and apprentices; Dewshine, Phantomspirit, Fadedshadow, Webheart, Silverpaw, Elmpaw, Goosepaw, and a new medicine cat apprentice as well- Arcticpaw. We have been recovering from Bucknight's rule well, and things have begun to go back to normal at the moment."