View Single Post
Old November 12th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: SkyClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang sauntered into the leader's den, not bothering to ask permission to enter. "Wakey wakey, Grousestar. Time for your check up," the medicine cat mumbled through grit teeth as he held a bundle of herbs. He hadn't had a chance to examine the leader of Skyclan since the gathering, so he'd come prepared with the herbs he knew best for treating scrapes and battle wounds. His specialty. He set the bundle on the ground. "Sorry for not getting over here sooner. Where does it hurt and how bad?" he asked, pushing the bundled leaves into neat piles.
The Skyclan leader was actually in the middle of a small snooze when the new medicine cat came padding in, but he slowly roused at the sound of a voice, a rumbling grunt escaping him as he slowly brought his head up from his nest, eyes slowly opening to focus on Shinefang. "Hrm?" Forcing himself to shake away the sleep, he would slowly sit up as the medicine cat placed his bunch of herbs on the floor of his den, Grousestar having to wipe a paw over his face slowly before setting it back down and looking at him more clearly.
"No that's perfectly okay with me, the others need the treatment first. I have 9 lives and they don't." He would flash a small smile even though his statement wasn't totally true. He didn't have 9 lives at the moment, he had 8, he had lost one in the liberation of Shadowclan. Whether the fact was known to the clan or not, he wasn't completely sure, but if they didn't know then it would be better to keep it that way.
"Anywho, erm just a few scratches nothing too serious. The one on my left flank hurts a good amount and this one on my chest, the others sting but not as bad as those two." There were two prominent scratches that scored across the brown tabbies pelt, one on his left flank and one on his chest as he's noted, but there were other smaller sets of nicks and scratches along his back and both shoulders, though none on his face. "Where there any serious injuries that you've had to tend to?" Questioned the leader with a small grimace, as if the thought that any of his clan had been so badly injured hurt him as well.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?